HELP SAVE LIVES IN NASHVILLE!
You can protect mothers and children by joining this worldwide mobilization to pray and fast for an end to abortion! Through prayer and fasting, peaceful vigils and community outreach, 40 Days for Life has inspired 1,000,000+ volunteers!
With God’s help, here are the proven results in 26 coordinated campaigns:
• 17,226 babies saved from abortion
• 206 abortion workers converted
• 107 abortion centers closed
Here’s how to take part in 40 Days for Life in our community:
• Vigil location: Outside Planned Parenthood (412 Dr. D.B. Todd Jr Blvd)
• Vigil hours: 7 AM to 7 PM daily
• Local contact: Kathleen Rickards [email protected]
• Learn more, get involved, and sign up for prayer times by visiting our campaign at 40daysforlife.com/Nashville
Opening Prayer Vigil
Tuesday, September 22 @ 7:30 PM
Join us in a candlelight prayer vigil and hear a story from a woman who found healing from God after abortion.
On the sidewalk outside Planned Parenthood
Saturday, October 17 @ 12:00 PM
After reading from the Book of Joshua, we will march seven times in silent prayer around the block of Planned Parenthood. Each lap will have its own prayer intention.
Meet on the sidewalk outside Planned Parenthood
Sunday, November 1 @ 2:00 PM
On the final day of the campaign, we will walk from The Cathedral of the Incarnation to Planned Parenthood (0.7 miles). Once there, we will pray the Stations of the Cross.
Meet at Cathedral of the Incarnation (2015 West End Ave)
Sidewalk Outside Planned Parenthood
412 Dr. D.B. Todd Jr. Blvd
Nashville, TN 37203